Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Seeing WOW through rose colored Glasses.

First off I would like to apologize to Cold over at ColdsGoldfactory .Who's actually on my blogroll. Turns out that my post from yesterday is the same subject that he had posted 2 days before. I admit it suspiciously looks like it's been lifted down to Egg puns(whomever would do a play on words like that!!), however I assure you that's not the case.It's just one of life's cruel coincidences. As young as my blog is I definately don't want to be known to be stealing anyone's ideas.  I will try harder to monitor the other gold blogs and try and make sure I don't post on similar subjects again. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Ok back to the blog. Today's post is called Goodbye to auto posters! and this is a subject very close to my heart.......DOH!!!

Actually today I would like to tell you about Ruby shades.  You've seen them before... they make you look hot like the true Diva you are! They are the forefront of wow fashion.... heck they used to be sold by Haris Pilton!  Also you can make a pretty penny on them (or in this case gold). The shades are no longer available in wow. they originally started as and item that sold in limited supply for 2000g. In patch 3.0.2 the price of the shades dropped down to 5 copper. They were later removed from the game entirely and now are unavailable from any vendor.

So as you might know this translates to lots of gold in wow!  The good thing about the shades is the fact that they do not become soulbound they are a simple white item that can be used and traded as you see fit. This also means that quite a few of the original shades are sitting somewhere in banks,bags or that there are people just plain needing to pawn them. In the last month i've picked up 3 of these for around 500-700g each and have sold two of those for 2500g (third is in ah right now).  These items are a great thing to add to snatch or just to be on the lookout for. Also buy a pair for yourself.... nothing looks so nice as riding down the road on your hog with your hot red shades!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, funny stuff there Acadia! No worries, it happens a lot actually, especially when there a hot topic. Hell, I think we all wrote about Tome of Polymorph Turtle and ZG in the same week. I was first again though, lol!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete