Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A tip for the Alliance (other than my weapon).


So yesterday I did a horde centric post about the Formula: Enchant Chest- Lesser Mana that you can buy for 4 silvers and flip for 30-50g (more alliance side). For the most part this is mostly recipe for completionists but still has a good market value. Unfortunately this recipe is only attainable by the horde, So all you Allies were out of luck.

Today I thought I would go ahead and do a post for you (hordies pay attention.... we are going to gank all the Allies going for this tip.... SHHHH!).

When you are next in Ashenvale seek out Harlown Darkweave. He sells the Pattern: Herbalist's Gloves. This pattern will cost you 18 Silvers But should net you between 30-100g on the Alliance AH (more horde side as like yesterdays post this is a Faction only item). This Item  is a limited supply Pattern and as I understand is set to an 30 minute to and hour cooldown. I don't believe that many people go out looking for it however so you should be able to snag one.

The difference between the Enchant Chest- Lesser Mana and this Pattern is that this pattern is actually a great one to learn if you are a leatherworker. The Herbalist's Gloves it makes offers you a +5 to herbalism so this will allow you to pick +5 higher than your actual skill leve. people that craft these gloves will often sell them between 10-40g which is a pretty nice profit as it's around 5g in mats.  In addition I would predict there will be a nice increase in sales as the Herbalists that don't own a pair will be buying them heading into the next expansion. So make a few pairs and see how the market treats you. 

So there.... I have extended my hand across the isle and Given a great tip for you Allies... Now I suppose you want to start building those statues of me in your cities and erecting the temples to my greatness! I appriciate the sentiment, Just remember to make them Grand!

7 comments:

  1. Both these patterns are available on the alliance side as well and sell for next to nothign on the garona server :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The herbalist is available for sale Alliance side and not horde yes, The Lesser mana to chest is the oposite, However they can be cross factioned with the Neutral AH, so they are not Unlearnable by the other faction and for time to time will end up in the AH.
    As for the pricing on your server, there are no gloves or pattern on either side of the AH. so I can't really see your reasoning on them being worth nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sell both of them very well on all of the servers that I've ever tried it on.

    I have the Herbalist Gloves enchanting with the Advanced Herbalism enchant (+5 Herb) so they give a total +10 bonus since they stack. I use them on my own toons all the time and Have several that I keep around for AH fodder as well. They do sell better Horde than they do Alliance, and the opposite is similarly true for the chest enchant.

    I still manage to sell the enchant on Horde for 15-25g, and roughly the same for the gloves on Alliance, but they typically double or triple the price on op-fac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! I've been selling these to the Alliance for 75g a pop for a few months, but I didn't realize they were an Alliance only pattern! I'll try throwing some up on the Horde Auction House as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Acadia,

    I couldn't find the vendor for this recipe on beta. If there's even a 1% chance that this recipe is removed, you should stock up on them!

    Also, would you like to trade RSS feeds? You can check us out at www.consortium.stormspire.net. Email me at sterling (at) stormspire.net and we can talk more.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After Cata and doing a short quest. Pattern: Herbalist's Gloves is still available :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tip as always. I love makn gold.

    ReplyDelete