Monday, November 15, 2010

Nothing Lesser about it!


So today I thought I would share a quick tip for the low level players. Would you like to take 4 silvers worth of hard earned currency and turn it onto a stack of 50G?  If you are frequenting the wow Gold blogs you've probably read about selling low level meats in the AH, Buying fishing poles, Coper rods and Other vendor items that have a good markup and can net you a couple gold. These are great little money makers and will help you to slowly build up some gold to work with.

But did you know that there is a formula sold in Kithas's Orgrimmar enchanter shop (and Lilly in silverprine) that can net you 50+g?  I am talking about the Formula: Enchant Chest Lesser Mana. This is a great Formula to make a little gold off of.  This is a Limited supply item so the markets don't end up flooded  with them. Also the only Vendors that sell this Formula are both horde side, so It is worth while for Cross faction trading. From what I have seen on the Undermine Journal these go for 30-50g on horde side servers and 30-100g Alliance side. I sell them Horde side and manage to get 40-50g for them on Burning Blade. They normally sell with a 48 hour post. So the next time you are Org (or silverpine) take a look and see if this Formula is available!

(for you Alliance players I have recently started a low level Ally, I am sorry most of my tips are Horde oriented, hope to have more posts for Alliance as well soon.)

4 comments:

  1. And from the location Lilly is at, you have a very short ride over to Ambermill to farm the Black Tabby. Worth planing a toon there or making a quick circuit to grab both (or either) if you can.

    All of these have greater resale value for Alliance right now on my server.

    I'm also finding considerable deviations between Horde and Alliance AHs. For example, Horde Borean Leather is going for 9g/stack and Alliance is going for 17g/stack. Wool in the Alliance AH is 8-10/g/stack and Horde is around 17-19/g/s.

    Interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. On alliance side the wool is easier to farm. As a matter of fact you used to be able to make a pretty decent amount swapping wool over from side to side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this crappy little enchant. It's not bad to throw on your own lowbies if you happened to have learned it (mats are cheap too), but it sells like hotcakes on both factions. I started fresh on a new server last week and have sold four of these already Horde-side for 25g.

    On my alliance server they generally get listed close to 200g, though the only person likely to buy it is someone that wants to collect all of the recipes (like me), since it is so easily outclassed by other enchants.

    Regardless of who wants it, or why, it always sells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little enchant is a little money maker, but I still love it. It's an easy seller, it's popular, what could be better. It's not a huge moneymaker, but it's something..

    ReplyDelete