Saturday, September 4, 2010

Welcome

Hello,

Today I decided I would introduce myself. My name is Acadia and I Live on the Burning Blade server.  I have been running around of late doing my best to make as much gold as possible before Cataclysm comes out. I have decided  to share my gold tips with you and maybe help in a small way with the WOW gold making community. I am a level 80 Paladin (accounts only 80) Blacksmith/Miner and at the time of this post am currently sitting on 120'000g.  

I have a toddler and a full time job (normally 55+ hours a week). so the amount of time I get to spend in wow is limited, which has forced me to come up with some rather quickfire gold strategies. More often than not I get maybe a half hour or so to log in and re-post auctions, read mail and insult a random hunter.

I look forward to sharing my tips with you and hope we can all help each-other achieve whatever our gold making goals are.Also please forgive any bad punctuation,misspellings,bad grammar or other affronts to the language..... I went to a public school.....outside of Org..... with a bunch of disruptive Orcs and Trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment